ẞella, EVAS’ Touch Typing Keyboard Trainer, is an easy-to-use, intuitive solution with natural voice feedback that assists someone learning to navigate a Computer-Based keyboard without needing a Computer, monitor or internet connection. Using its detailed instructions, anyone can set up ẞella. Gain knowledge and confidence in typing and be empowered to advance on to using a Computer!
ẞella has four modes that can be progressively used to learn the landscape and location of keys on a Computer-Based keyboard:
- Key Mode announces each key as you press it
- Word Mode announces a word after you type it
- Sentence Mode announces a sentence after you type it
- Game Mode is an interactive way to engage and improve your skills
Enhance your use of ẞella alongside books available on NLS BARD or Audible that can guide you through exercises and tips.
ẞella also compliments those who offer Training Services for Touch Typing Skills as well.
ẞella consists of four components:
- The ẞella unit (4″W x 4″D x 1.5″H)
- Power cord with adapter for the ẞella unit
- Stereo Speakers and/or Headset
EVAS offers a variety of keyboards, speakers and headsets for use with Bella that have been tested for their compatibility, ease of use and quality of sound. When you graduate from Bella to a Computer, the same keyboard, speakers and headset could be used!
We at EVAS hope that you will enjoy using ẞella as much as we have enjoyed conceptualizing and creating it!